The Everlasting Garden Preparedness Seeds is a must-have for anyone looking to meet their needs in hard times. Each bucket contains 16 popular varieties that will plant nearly 3/4 of an acre in your garden!
These seeds are Non-Hybrid, Non-GMO, and are not chemically treated. Because they are non-hybrid, seeds may be harvested at the end of the growing season and then used for the next year’s planting. Each of our seed varieties comes with a Quick Start Growing Guide.
- Bean, Bush Blue Lake Bush – 435 Seeds
- Beet, Detroit Dark Red – 419 Seeds
- Cabbage, Golden Acre – 2469 Seeds
- Carrot, Scarlet Nantes – 6702 Seeds
- Corn, Golden Bantam – 750 Seeds
- Cucumber, Marketmore 76 – 353 Seeds
- Lettuce, Romaine Parris Island Cos – 2822 Seeds
- Onion, Utah Yellow Sweet Spanish – 2822 Seeds
- Pea, Lincoln – 445 Seeds
- Pepper, Sweet Yolo Wonder L – 705 Seeds
- Radish, Champion – 882 Seeds
- Spinach, Bloomsdale Long Standing – 882 Seeds
- Squash, Summer Zucchini Black Beauty – 81 Seeds
- Squash, Winter Waltham Butternut – 109 Seeds
- Swiss Chard, Lucullus – 328 Seeds
- Tomato, Rutgers VF – 1764 Seeds
These seeds will keep up to 4 years if stored at 66 to 70 degrees and much longer if kept colder. All non-hybrid and open-pollinated seeds can be planted year after year. Packets are re-sealable for lasting protection.