Whether you're planning for a natural disaster or a simple power outage, the Phoenix Survival Kit has everything you need to stay safe and comfortable. This smartly-packed bag includes 24 servings of Ready Meal Food Pouches (1 person for 8 days or 2 People for 4 days) and water, first aid, hygiene kits, shelter, warmth, tools, and off-the-grid light and communication. We have done years of research so you don't have to.
Individual components are placed in waterproof bags and neatly organized in the wheel bag for easy access.
Hand-assembled in the USA.
The kit includes the following:
Food and Water: This kit contains 12, 2-serving pouches of Long-Term Food-Storage Meals and has a 5-year shelf life.
- (12) 2-Serving Ready Meal Food Pouches
- (1) Water Purification Bottle – removes up to 99.99% of pollutants and contaminants, producing up to 100 gallons of clean drinking water
- (18) 4 oz. Water Pouches
- (20) Water Purification Tablets – each tablet purifies 1 liter of water
- (2) 1-Liter Hydration Bags with Straw
Light and Communication: These items can come in handy if you experience a home power outage, car trouble, or other emergencies.
- (1) Emergency 4-in-1 Radio Flashlight (never needs batteries)
- (1) Box of Waterproof Matches
- (1) Emergency Candle
- (1) Emergency Bright Stick
- (1) 5-in-1 Survival Whistle
Shelter and Warmth: These supplies will protect you from wind, sun, rain, and other harsh conditions.
- (2) Emergency Survival Sleeping Bags
- (2) Emergency Ponchos with Hoods
- (1) Emergency Tube Tent with Rope
- (2) Body Warmers
Tools: These items can be useful when you need help with navigation, transport, personal protection, or shelter.
- (1) Portable Cooking Stove (includes Fuel Tablets)
- (1) Utensil Set
- (1) Steel Cup
- (1) Pair of Leather-Palm Work Gloves
- (2) Reusable Face Masks
- (1) 50 Feet of Nylon Rope
- (1) Multi-Function Pocket Knife
- (1) Compact Multi-Function Shovel
- (2) Infectious-Waste Bags
Hygiene and Sanitation: Hygiene is important in a disaster; staying clean can protect against infection, disease, and depression.
- (2) Deluxe Hygiene Kits
- (1) 0.25 oz. Hand and Body Lotion
- (1) 0.34 oz. Shampoo and Conditioner
- (1) Bar of soap
- (1) Comb
- (1) Deodorant Gel
- (3) Maxi Pads
- (1) Pocket Tissue Pack
- (1) Shaving Cream Packet
- (1) Toothbrush
- (1) Toothpaste
- (1) Toothpick
- (1) Twin Blade Razor
- (1) Washcloth
- (3) Wet Wipes
First Aid: A first aid kit can be used to treat minor injuries and protect against more serious health threats in a disaster.
- (1) Deluxe First Aid Kit
- (30) Adhesive bandages (1 ¾” x 3/8”)
- (35) Adhesive bandages (3” x ¾”)
- (15) Alcohol pads
- (10) Cotton tip applicators
- (1) Elastic bandage (2”)
- (4) Finger splints
- (1) First aid guide
- (2) Gauze pads (2” x 2”)
- (2) Gauze pads (3” x 3”)
- (2) Gauze pads (4” x 4”)
- (1) Instant cold pack
- (1) Reusable Case
- (1) Roll of gauze (2”)
- (1) Roll of tape
- (1) Tweezers
Other: These items are useful for relieving stress and supporting activity under challenging conditions.
- (1) Survival Playing Cards – 52 cards illustrating valuable survival skills that will educate and entertain you in an emergency
- (1) Notepad
- (1) Golf Pencil
- (2) Infectious-Waste Bags