Charge your phone, GPS, and other small to medium size devices with the help of the Nomad 20 Solar Panel. This 20-watt panel is durable enough to last through any adventure and sleek enough to fit in any pack or bag. The integrated cable storage, the built-in Flip dock, and the adjustable kickstand make it easy to use.
NOMAD 20 HIGHLIGHTS:
- The built-in kickstand clicks into place at multiple angles, so you can position your panel for optimal solar collections
- Integrated 8mm cable and a USB port let you charge a range of small to medium size devices including phones, tablets, power banks, and more.
- Rugged and durable, built to last as long as your adventures do.
(1) USB port: 5V, up to 2.1A (10.5W max)
(1) Solar Port (blue, 8mm, male): 14 - 22V, up to 1.3A (20W max)
Flip 36: 4-8 Hours
Venture 35: 4-8 Hours
Venture 75: 6-11 Hours
Sherpa 100PD: 8-16 Hours
Sherpa 100AC: 7.5-15 Hours
Yeti 200X: 11-22 Hours
Nomad 20 Solar Panel
Rated Power: 20W
Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 18 - 22V
Cell Type: Monocrystalline
Weight: 2.28 lbs (1.03 kg)
Dimensions (unfolded): 11.5 x 21.75 x 0.75 in (29.2 x 55.3 x 1.9 cm)
Dimensions (folded): 11.5 x 7.4 x 1.25 in (29.2 x 19 x 3.2 cm)
Cable length: 6ft
Warranty: 12 months