The Fruit Garden Preparedness Seeds provide a vital component for your food storage plan. Are you ready for the next great American food crisis? This bucket contains 9 fruit garden varieties designed to help you stay comfortable in hard times.
They are Non-Hybrid, Non-GMO, and not chemically treated, so you can be sure they are safe to eat. The Quick Start Growing Guide included with each seed variety will help you get started right away! You can harvest them at the end of the growing season and use them for next year's planting.
- Melon Canary, Yellow – 353 Seeds
- Melon Casaba, Golden Beauty – 353 Seeds
- Melon, Crenshaw – 265 Seeds
- Melon Honeydew, Green Flesh – 353 Seeds
- Pumpkin, Sugar Pie – 71 Seeds
- Pumpkin, Jack O’ Lantern – 71 Seeds
- Strawberry, Temptation – 50 Seeds
- Watermelon, Crimson Sweet – 263 Seeds
- Watermelon, Sugar Baby – 217 Seeds
These seeds provide enough food for a season with enough left over to can your own jams. These seeds will keep up to 4 years if stored at 66 to 70 degrees and much longer if kept colder. All non-hybrid and open-pollinated seeds can be planted year after year. Packets are re-sealable for lasting protection.